Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Undeniable Elle Hotness

She oozes sex appeal, and Rosie Huntington Whiteley shows it off once again for the July 2011 issue of Elle UK magazine.

The ?Transformers 3? star teamed up with photographer Stephan Wurth and the end result is nothing short of a fabulous spread of sexy photos.

As far as her performance in the upcoming ?Transformers,? Rosie explained that some viewers are bound to be hard on her since it was her first big acting gig.

It sounds like she's prepared for the criticism, however, as she told Elle, ?I haven?t claimed to be an amazing actress. I want to work, that?s all. I want to pay my bills and make my family proud. I?ve got on criteria apart from that.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-huntington-whiteley/rosie-huntington-whiteleys-undeniable-elle-hotness-509390

Taryn Manning Poppy Montgomery Veronica Kay Dominique Swain Malin Akerman

No comments:

Post a Comment