Sunday, May 22, 2011

Way We Do

12 of 12 people found the following review helpful:

This is a pretty good CD? Here is what I think of each track? With The Accurate Track Listing :o ) LoL?

1.] Intro- This is a great opening, eventhough it?s just a little 40 second beat. Eventhough it?s just an intro and a beat, what the heck? I?m gonna rate it. [9/10]

2.] The Way We Do [Part 1]- This isn?t that bad, however, I don?t think this is a very good beat for the song, but it still isn?t all that bad. [7/10]

3.] Day & Night [Remix][Feat. Jadakiss]- This is definately a great song! It has a very good beat and their nice vocals and Jadakiss?s great rap goes perfectly with it. [9/10]

4.] Holla At Me- This is a very good song, with a great beat? One of my favorite songs on the CD. [9/10]

5.] Oh No She Didn?t- Not all that great, but it has a pretty cool concept, and pretty good vocals. [7/10]

6.] No Na Na- I kind of think of this song as being a funny track, because of it?s lyrics. It has a great beat and very very nice lyrics? it?s a highlight of he CD. [8/10]

7.] Stood Up- I love the beat, and the great concept. [8/10]

8.] Hate- This is another great song, about them not liking the guy they like going out with a girl they just can?t stand? nice beat! [8/10]

9.] Single or The Rest Of My Life- This is another one of my favorites? everyone can relate to it, and it was good enough to be a single? I rest my case :o ) [9/10]

10.] Uh Uh, Uh Uh- I love the concept, but the guy vocalist throws it off a little bit. [8/10]

11.] Not Letting Him Go- Not THAT Bad, but not THAT good either. [6/10]

12.] Beautiful U- BEAUTIFUL! [9/10]

13.] Message To U- THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! I LOVE IT! [10/10]

14.] The Way We Do [Part 2]- Probably the worst song on the CD, isn?t as good as part 1. [5/10]

15.] Unladylike- Had to grow on me? It?s a nice song with a nice rock n roll twist to it. [8/10]

16.] Thank You Lord [Outro]- Wow? They made even an interlude sound awesome! I love it! [10/10]

17.] Day & Night [Original Version][Feat. Jadakiss]- I LOVE THIS!!! This is even better than the remix, because it?s guitar, and instead of a trumpet it is a chime? 2nd best next to ?Message To U? [10/10]

Averaged Rating: [83/100]

Want a CD by a great girlgroup who is a mix between Destiny?s Child, SWV, and Allure?!? BUY THIS! THEY ARE EVEN BETTER, AND IT WILL ABSOLUTELY BLOW YOUR MIND!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Source: http://ilookfly.com/kandi-burruss/way-we-do-2/

Charisma Carpenter Robin Tunney Kerry Suseck Carrie Underwood Nichole Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment