Jane Seymour and Arnold SchwarzeneggerActress Jane Seymour said she was not at all surprised when news of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child became public and went on to say that she was aware of more children that the former California governor had outside of his 25 year marriage.

Seymour told CNN that she wasn't even surprised when she heard the news of Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's separation. "I was not even remotely surprised. The moment I heard it, that there was an announcement of their separation -- he was obviously jumping the gun before everyone else told the world of the news."

The former 'Bond' girl also went on say, "From what I gather, I think there will be lots of information coming people's way."

And then Seymour dropped the bombshell. "I heard about two more [out of wedlock kids] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well."