Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger wants to sing on X Factor

24 May 2011

Rate this article

Nicole Scherzinger wants to perform ''every week'' on the US version of 'The X Factor', which she is set to co-host with Steve Jones.

Nicole Scherzinger wants to perform "every week" on 'The X Factor'.

The former Pussycat Dolls singer is set to co-host the new US version of the talent search show with Steve Jones and says she hopes to get plenty of opportunities to show off her own singing skills.

She said: "Will I be singing? Definitely. I'd perform every week if I had my say."

Will I be singing? Definitely. I'd perform every week if I had my say.

The 'Don't Hold Your Breath' hitmaker also promised to do as much as she can to help the contestants through the competition.

She said: "I plan to be there to encourage and empower and nurture the artists."

Nicole, 32, also insisted she is not worried about out-doing judges Paula Abdul and Cheryl Cole in the fashion stakes, but promised to "up her game" when the show reaches the live stages of the contest.

She told Britain's Star magazine: "We are three such different women. We are all individuals. There's so much room for us all.

"We're at the beginning of the process, so you want to look and feel your best. The days are really long so you want to keep it smart-casual. When we get to the live shows, I'll up my game."

Buy Nicole Scherzinger Music
  • The Very Best Of Now Dance 2010

    �16.99

  • Slash Deluxe Edition

    �54.99

  • Slash

    �53.99

  • Blazin 2008

    �32.99

Buy The X Factor DVDs
  • Karaoke - the X Factor - Vol. 1 [DVD]

    �14.99

  • Karaoke - the X Factor - Vol. 3 [DVD]

    �14.99

  • Karaoke - the X Factor - Vol. 4 [DVD]

    �14.99

  • Karaoke - the X Factor - Vol. 6 [DVD]

    �14.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Nicole+Scherzinger-39284.html

Thandie Newton Shanna Moakler Taylor Swift Joanna Krupa ThalĂ­a

No comments:

Post a Comment