Friday, May 27, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: I've been told get Botox, lose weight

Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrives at the Victoria's Secret "What is Sexy? List: Bombshell Edition" party.

Dan Steinberg, AP

Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrives at the Victoria's Secret "What is Sexy? List: Bombshell Edition" party.

Model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the "Hottest Woman on Earth," according to Maxim magazine, is still somehow short of perfection, according to a dermatologist.

Huntington-Whiteley, the Victoria's Secret model and star of the upcoming action film "Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon" told British Elle that she was taken aback when a doctor told her to consider Botox.

"I'm 24! I just laughed. You can really get carried away if you want to ? it's important to see beyond the bulls**t," she said. "I'm not going to change my teeth or get a nose job. That manufactured perfection does nothing for me."

She said that put under a microscope was not new to her.

"When I started modeling, I was definitely heavier," she said. "I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn, so I didn't."

Huntington-Whiteley admitted that the remarks took a toll on her confidence.

PHOTOS: ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY TOPS MAXIM's HOT 100 LIST

"I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body, but I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older," she said.

She recently told a reporter at Complex magazine said that hey, she doesn't always feel like a swimsuit model with the world at her feet.�

"Well, it's a day-to-day thing. I don't feel comfortable in my body today at all," she admitted� "Any woman will tell you she has her good and bad days, and today I did not feel like I looked my best or felt radiant inside or outside."

She said that she would like to be admired for one particular trait.

"I'd like to think that I'm brave. That's a really wonderful personality trait to have. I would love to think I'm the type of person to go rescue someone," she told Complex.

Source: http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/nydnrss/gossip/~3/vTEi-3S3yNM/2011-05-27_rosie_huntingtonwhiteley_told_get_botox_lose_weight_model__actress_admits_lowsel.html

Shanna Moakler Taylor Swift Joanna Krupa ThalĂ­a Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment