Monday, May 23, 2011

Lady Gaga Says ?Judas? is About an Ex-Boyfriend


Photo: INFdaily.com

Lady Gaga has revealed that underneath the biblical connotations in her new single ?Judas?, there is references to an ex-boyfriend who hurt her. Gaga, who recently split from her drummer boyfriend Luc Carl, says that the song is deeply personal:

?I?ve had a lot of ex-boyfriends betray me ? a**holes, we all have them? I began to write a song about an ex-lover who betrayed me, who loved heavy metal music.?

The singer, who has been criticized by Christian groups because of the song, says that she thought of her boyfriend as a ?betrayer?:

?And then I thought about the biblical implications and how Judas was the betrayer. And once I thought about what I wanted to do with the video? Judas didn?t really betray Christ because he was part of the prophecy. So I thought a more liberating way to tackle the message of the song ? we attack the idea by saying my ex betrayed me and this person haunts me, but I forgive them.?

Tags: , , ,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/inspirationally/CelebrityGossipNewsHeadlines/~3/FW2ehiY8les/

Robin Tunney Kerry Suseck Carrie Underwood Nichole Robinson Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment