Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Scene & Heard: Shia LeBeouf Fuzzy on His Fox-y Fling

?I don?t know, man. I don?t know. I don?t know. I don?t know. I don?t know. I don?t know. I don?t know. I don?t know. I don?t know. It was what it was.? ?Details cover hunk Shia LeBeouf admits that he hooked up with costar Megan Fox during the filming of their first Transformers flick, but he sounds considerably more confused when asked if Megan was still dating her now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time. Do you think Shia was truly in the ?Dark of the Moon? when it came to Megan?s romantic status? Or is this stellar actor just playing dumb?

Details.com

GD Star Rating
loading...

Source: http://www.gossipgirl.net/blog/scene-heard-shia-lebeouf-fuzzy-on-his-fox-y-fling/

Missi Pyle Jennifer Gareis Kirsten Dunst Bridget Moynahan Nadine Velazquez

No comments:

Post a Comment