Thursday, June 30, 2011

Harrison Ford: ?Shia LaBeouf Is A ?F**king Idiot?

hf1 Harrison Ford: Shia LaBeouf Is A F**king Idiot

Actor Harrison Ford had harsh words for former co-star Shia LaBeouf after he criticized their movie ?Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull?.

Harrison Ford, 68, who is married to actress Calista Flockhart, is angry at his co-star for not supporting their movie.

hfcalista 188x300 Harrison Ford: Shia LaBeouf Is A F**king Idiot

Shia LaBeouf played the role of Harrison Ford?s son in the fourth installment of the Indiana Jones movies, ?Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull?.

Harrison told Details magazine: ?I think I told him he was a f**king idiot. As an actor, I think it?s my obligation to support the film without making a complete ass of myself.

Nickelodeon+2008+Kids+Choice+Awards+Show+D1eowzMuAKwl 300x201 Harrison Ford: Shia LaBeouf Is A F**king Idiot

?Shia is ambitious, attentive and talented ? and he?s learning how to deal with a situation which is very unique and difficult.?

Shia said last year that it was his ?fault? the movie didn?t work, even saying Harrison wasn?t happy with the final product.

Shia had said of the film, ?I feel like I dropped the ball on the legacy that people loved and cherished. You get to monkey-swinging and things like that and you can blame it on the writer and you can blame it on Steven Spielberg, who directed. But the actor?s job is to make it come alive and make it work, and I couldn?t do it. So that?s my fault. Simple.

?[Harrison and I] had major discussions. He wasn?t happy with it either. Look, the movie could have been updated. There was a reason it wasn?t universally accepted.?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/stupidcelebrities/~3/jCnTh7WG8HQ/

Nicole Richie Paige Butcher Katharine McPhee Alexis Bledel Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment