Saturday, April 30, 2011

Leighton Meester praises Gwyneth

30 April 2011

Rate this article

Leighton Meester has always been a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow and admires her more now after they worked together on 'Country Strong'.

Leighton Meester "loves" Gwyneth Paltrow.

The 25-year-old actress starred with the blonde beauty in 'Country Strong' and says the experience made her an even bigger fan of the Oscar-winning star than she had previously been.

She said: "I've always loved her. I've always looked up to her and I loved working with her.

She's down-to-earth and has a great sense of humour. She's a real girl - beautiful and a great singer and actress. Actually, maybe I hate her!

"She's a real pro. It was zero degrees outside and she was like, 'Whatever. It's fine.'

"She's down-to-earth and has a great sense of humour. She's a real girl - beautiful and a great singer and actress. Actually, maybe I hate her!"

As well as admiring Gwyneth, Leighton is also a life-long fan of Whitney Houston and has loved her music since she was a little girl.

She added: "When I was growing up, I was in a grocery store with my dad one time and I think Whitney Houston was playing. I must've been four and I said, 'This gives my back tingles.'My dad turned to me and said, 'That's what music is supposed to do.'"

Buy Leighton Meester DVDs

Diane Kruger Marley Shelton Ashley Olsen Jill Wagner Radha Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment