Thursday, April 28, 2011

Alex Pettyfer Seems Like A D**k!

alexp2 Alex Pettyfer Seems Like A D**k!

?I Am Number 4? actor Alex Pettyfer sat down for an interview with VMan magazine, showing off his potty-mouth and douchebaggery.� Check out what he had to say!

Actor Alex Pettyfer, 21, sounds like a pretty obnoxious guy.

Why?� Well for starters he revealed to VMan magazine that he has a tattoo in his crotch area that reads ?Thank You?.

Pettyfor was asked why his ink says ?Thank You?, and he replied, ?In case I forget to say it.?

See what we mean about being a douche?

The actor was told by the interviewer that everything he said would be included in the magazine. But Pettyfer didn?t give a rip, saying it was ?f**king funny?.

Then Alex went on to bash Los Angeles if that wasn?t enough.

?L.A. is growing on me a little bit but it?s still a sh** hole,? Pettyfer stated. ?I think it?s this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it?s fantastic, but socially it?s disgusting. I wish they?d run all the c*nts out.?

?I really don?t give a s?t about any of that,? Pettyfer continued. ?I wish I had some interesting stories about living in L.A., but mostly I just do my work and then go home.?

Sounds like a nice guy huh?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Kate Bosworth Emma Heming Ali Larter Tami Donaldson Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment