Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Only Way Is Essex's Kirk Norcross: Maybe I need anger management classes

TOWIE star Kirk Norcross admits he can lose his temper

Kirk Norcross | Celebrity Tattoos | pictures | now magazine | celebrity gossip

Kirk Norcross has dated co-star Amy Childs

The Only Way Is Essex star Kirk Norcross has joked that he needs anger management classes to deal with his temper.

In a recent TOWIE episode, the playboy hit out at�Maria Fowler, 24, by calling her 'just a f***ing extra'.

'I've always been the same [not in an aggressive way],' explains Kirk.

'I can feel it boiling up in me and I lose my temper. Maybe I need anger management classes.'

Despite his admission, Kirk, 22, doesn't regret his verbal slanging match with Maria.

'[Calling her "an extra"] was the best line I've said on that show,' he adds.

'I really don't like that girl.'�

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO The Only Way Is Essex gang at our Grecian shoot>>

SEE PICTURES The Only Way Is Essex - meet the cast>>

Naomi Kent

Liz Phair Julianne Hough Dido Whitney Port Lucy Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment