Saturday, November 20, 2010

idea: Revell 37 Ford P/up on revell 40 street rod frame.

Anyone tried this yet?   I was a/b ing the two kits and looks like a fairly easy way to street rod the truck.  The truck frame has some cutouts for the cab to fit and the front pans are slightly different, but otherwise, looks like an easy swap.   Just in the idea stage at this time.  Not sure what other mods I want on the truck just yet.   The truck bed looks awfully long and the cab might need some mods.   

Then I could make a fairly stock or rat 40 out of the leftovers.   I traded for the 40 ford kit and have no desire to build it again in that form, so this might work out.  

 Original issue of truck and Good Guys version of car, if it makes any difference or clarifies what I'm thinking.  

 Randy

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/920031.aspx

Gianni Morbidelli Roberto Moreno Dave Morgan Silvio Moser Bill Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment