Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Katie Price's planned Argentina trip with Leandro Penna leads to 'terrifying kidnap threat'

Katie Price ? aka Jordan ? plans security team for her visit

Katie Price and Leandro Penna | Pictures | Photos | New

Experts say Katie Price and Leandro Penna will be an easy target for criminal gangs in Argentina

Katie Price is reported to have received a terrifying kidnap threat after new boyfriend Leandro Penna announced he'd invited her to meet his family in Argentina.

Because of the risk, the glamour girl has decided she'll need a high security team for her visit to the South American country, and is said to have decided against taking kids Harvey, 8, Junior, 5, and Princess, 3, along.

'She is pretty sure that the children won't be going, even though she plans to travel during the Easter holidays,' a close source tells the Daily Star.�

'She would never put them in danger and it also may be inappropriate for them to go.'

Katie, 32, and Leandro, 25, hit it off at Elton John's post-Oscars awards bash in LA last month.

The hunky model - who speaks little English - is keen to show Katie off in his home country.

'I'll take her to Argentina and introduce her to my family,' Leandro, 25, told Argentinian magazine Caras.

'She introduced me to her family and I want Katie to know where I come from.

'I want her to know my roots, my world. I'll take her home to my family - my parents, my brothers and sister.'

TWITPIC Katie Price and friends at dinner with Leandro Penna>>

TWITPIC - Katie Price with Leandro Penna after the Oscars>>

SEE PICTURES The changing face of Katie Price>>

SEE PICTURES Katie Price's hen night>>

SEE PICTURES Is Alex Reid the new Peter Andre?>>

SEE PICTURES Alex Reid and Katie Price's love story in photos>>

SEE PICTURES Peter Andre's night on the town with Nicola McLean and Chantelle Houghton>>

SEE PICTURES Jordan and Peter Andre: A love story in
photos>>

Esme Riley

Rachel Perry Samaire Armstrong Daniella Alonso Jennifer Morrison Jodi Lyn OKeefe

No comments:

Post a Comment