Friday, December 31, 2010

Charlie Sheen Laughs Off Death Rumors

One of the targets of tasteless rumors recently hitting the web, Charlie Sheen has responded to claims that he died in a snowboarding accident over the past weekend.

With numerous other celebs including Owen Wilson facing similar false stories, Sheen told The Insider, "When I heard on the news that I had died the other day, I quickly ran to my PC and checked the ratings for my show."

The oft-troubled "Two and a Half Men" star continued, "Hmmm ? that's odd, all the numbers appeared solid. Perhaps even up a bit."

Brushing the ridiculous rumors off, Charlie finished by saying, "You can only imagine my relief when I discovered shortly afterward that they were referring to my actual literal death. That I can survive. I then quickly called my Mom."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/charlie-sheen/charlie-sheen-laughs-death-rumors-452022

Heidi Montag Bonnie Jill Laflin Mariah OBrien Taryn Manning Poppy Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment