Friday, January 28, 2011

VIDEO FAB: Rick Ross' "Devil In A New Dress"+Alexis Jordan's "Good Girl"

Rick Ross took matters into his own hands.  He made a whole video for his verse on Kanye's "Devil In A New Dress" track.  I guess he was tired of waiting on 'Ye to take the reigns.

 

That video, plus Alexis Jordan's new "Good Girl" vid, when you read on..

Roc Nation's 18-year-old South Carolina chick, Alexis Jordan, has her second video out. It's for her "Good Girl" single which was produced by Stargate. She's new to the game--we featured her a while back HERE--and her debut album is scheduled for release on February 28th.

She said the following about her image and new album:

"I want to be really positive, no cussing, none of that," she said. "I'm a young artist and I want to be a role model. A lot of songs are upbeat, and some are ballads. There's a little bit of that country vibe in it, and a little bit of that reggae vibe. My album really has everything."

"I'm bringing something fresh, something new and something positive to the world," the 18-year-old singer continued. "Something that is going to leave a mark on history and music. We are going to make this international. That's my goal, it's going to spread all around the world."

Nice.

Melissa Rycroft Jennie Finch Laetitia Casta Tila Tequila Adrianne Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment