Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hilarious Blog Alert: WTForever21

WTForever 21 blog

The white leopard print leggings? The furry pink vest? The sequined belt? Yup, every WTF item in my closet is from Forever 21. But the store's is so inexpensive, can you say no to a lime green bra and panties set covered in spikes?! (OK, I made that last one up. But they probably sell it.) The older I get, the more increasingly difficult it gets to justify shopping at a store that I'm sure outfitted many a Lady Gaga costume this past Halloween. That's why I'm somewhat obsessed with the blog WTForever 21, which mercilessly mocks the store's weirder offerings.

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-hilarious-blog-alert-wtforever21/?eref=RSS

Kelly Clarkson Monica Bellucci Keira Knightley Emilie de Ravin Sara Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment