Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chloe Sevigny Needs Therapy After The "Brown Bunny," Not Into Sex Scenes Anymore

Chloe Sevigny in Playboy

"What's happened with that is all very complicated. There are a lot of emotions. I'll probably have to go to therapy at some point. But I love Vincent. The film is tragic and beautiful, and I'm proud of it and my performance. I'm sad that people think one way of the movie, but what can you do? I've done many explicit sex scenes, but I'm not that interested in doing any more. I'm more self-aware now and wouldn't be able to be as free, so why even do it?"

Chloe Sevigny talks to Playboy about her infamous not-at-all-faked BJ scene in "The Brown Bunny," and how it's led her to pull back from doing sex scenes. More on how that affects her role on "Big Love" after the jump. [Playboy]

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-chloe-sevigny-needs-therapy-after-the-brown-bunny-not-into-sex-scenes-a/?eref=RSS

Michael Michele Lauren Bush Ehrinn Cummings Heidi Klum Kelly Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment